How do we ensure our Landlords are protected?
We are a registered member of the ARLA Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme. This is a client money protection scheme to ensure your money is handled in the correct manner. Download a copy of our ARLA Propertymark Client Money Protection Certificate here and further verification on the Security Certificate here.
You can also, download a copy of our ARLA Propertymark Membership Certificate here, our PRS Membership Certificate here and our ICO Membership Certificate here.
Scale of Charges
In accordance with consumer legislation, we confirm that all prices quoted below are what you will pay.
Charges to Landlords:
1) Full Management
10% payable by Landlords, of the annual rent achieved, for each letting. The Agent’s fee is to be deducted from the monthly rental received.
2) Letting and Rent Collection
9% payable by Landlords, of the annual rent achieved for each letting. The Agent’s fee is to be deducted from the monthly rental received.
3) Letting Only
8% payable by Landlords, of the annual rental achieved for each letting, where the tenant is introduced through the Agent. The Agent’s fee is to be deducted from the monthly rental received.
The fees referred to the above services are payable when any individual organisation enters into an agreement to rent the Property as a result of our promotion, introduction, or viewing by the Agent.
- Agreement Administration Fee £0.00
- Duplicate Statements £0.00
- Tenancy Renewal Fees £0.00
- Check-Ins and Check-Outs £70.00 (not applicable to Full Management package)
- Annual Gas Safety Inspections and Certificates £60.00
- Electricity Safety Inspections and Reports as per Supplier invoices raised
- EPC Reports as per Supplier invoices raised
- Deposit Protection Services as per Supplier invoices raised
- General Travel Expenses (when carrying out additional services) By agreement
- Major Works Fee By agreement
- Void Property Inspections £70.00
- Professional Hourly Rate (when carrying out any additional services) £70.00
- Studios and One-Bedroom Properties £70.00
- Two and Three-Bedroom Properties £85.00
- Four-Bedroom Properties £100.00
If a Landlord is to cancel the Agent’s instruction to provide a management service, within the first three months of any new instruction given to the Agent to market and rent out any property, there will be a minimum fee chargeable to the Landlord.
This reasonable fee is to include any costs incurred by the Agent, in the marketing of any property, sourcing of tenants and any contractual agreements that may have been drawn up. This will take into consideration all time management and costs that have been incurred, for a period not exceeding the initial 3 (three) months from the commencement date of any new tenancy.
No Charges to Tenants in line with The Tenants Fee Act - 1st June 2019
- Tenant Administration £0.00
- Tenancy Agreement Drafting £0.00
- Check-In Inventory £0.00
- Check-Out Inventory £0.00
- Tenancy Renewal £0.00
- New Landlord Reference £0.00
- Tenant Referencing and Credit Search £0.00
- Guarantor Referencing £0.00
Commissions / Fees
PDF Estates may receive an “Introductory” fee from certain Service Providers services taken up by Landlords and/or Tenants we introduce. However, any such fees will never affect the cost of service charges allocated to our consumers.